September 12 - 08:00 amEnd:
September 14 - 05:00 pmClick to Register: Click to Register
Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas South
5845 Dean Martin Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89118
Las Vegas, NV, US, 89118
The first 2 days of this workshop will focus on Design Edge software specifically as it is used in plasma cutting. Attendees will start with basic settings; we will develop a full understanding of what each individual choice does and how it applies to your work. We will spend time with each of the drawing and edit tools and the coordinate system so you can hone your skill to produce great cuts in metal whether it be for art or dimensioned parts. A portion of one day will be spent learning about the wiring and mechanics of the table itself which will come in handy should you need to troubleshoot problems with your machine!
The final day of instruction will be an in-depth look at the powerful CAD capabilities in Design Edge. We will work on a project together to go from a picture to a cut ready file. We will build on the information from the first 2 days and learn how tools can be used in combination, reference points can be established, and how to get the most out of your Advanced Design software. Instruction will end at noon but I will be available until 5pm to work with everyone one on one and answer questions!
Your ticket includes:
- Workshop enrollment and study materials.
- Lunch on each enrolled day.
- Coffee, tea, and water daily
- Access to Learn Plasmacam Facebook Group for any questions or help after the class!
- Free shuttle to the airport. (if needed)
We have a group rate of $129 per night (not including tax). You will be responsible for reserving your room if needed. Room includes complimentary breakfast , Wi-Fi, Parking, and No Resort Fees. If you are flying, you will have to take a taxi, Uber, etc to the hotel – shuttle will be provided for your departure if you wish. If you aren’t too tired in the evenings, there is a free shuttle to and from several locations on the strip.
** Because class size is limited and many must make advance travel arrangements, registration is NON-REFUNDABLE but it is transferable to someone on the waiting list should the class be full. **
* FourNinety Creations, LLC and Learn PC, LLC are not affiliated with PlasmaCAM, Inc. in any way. We offer training on their equipment and software. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them are for nominative purposes only and does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.