March 26 - 08:00 amEnd:
March 28 - 05:00 pmClick to Register: Click to Register
Hilton Garden Inn Tulsa Midtown
4518 East Skelly Drive, Tulsa, OK 74135
Tulsa, OK, US, 74135
The first 2 days of this workshop will focus on Design Edge software specifically as it is used in plasma cutting. Attendees will start with basic settings; we will develop a full understanding of what each individual choice does and how it applies to your work. We will spend time with each of the drawing and edit tools and the coordinate system so you can hone your skill to produce great cuts in metal whether it be for art or dimensioned parts. A portion of day two will be spent learning about the wiring and mechanics of the table itself which will come in handy should you need to troubleshoot problems with your machine!
The final day of instruction will be an in-depth look at the powerful CAD capabilities in Design Edge. Instruction will end at NOON and we will work continue in the afteroon working on projects together to go from a picture to a cut ready file. We will build on the information from the first 2 days and learn how tools can be used in combination, reference points can be established, and how to get the most out of your Advanced Design software. If you want to Make Money in Metal Art or Draw Dimensioned Parts Fast then this last day is a big step in the right direciton! While I recommend allowing yourself the entire day, if you need to go or catch a flight it won’t disrupt class nor will you miss any prepared instruction on Saturday afternoon.
Your ticket includes:
- Workshop enrollment and study materials.
- Lunch on each enrolled day.
- Coffee, tea, and water daily
- Access to Learn Facebook Group for any questions or help after the class!
- Free shuttle to and from the airport. (if needed)
We have a group rate of $105 per night (not including tax). You will be responsible for reserving your room if needed; the group discount code will be provided in your confirmation email.
** Because class size is limited and many must make advance travel arrangements, registration is NON-REFUNDABLE but it is transferable to someone on the waiting list should the class be full. **
* FourNinety Creations, LLC and Learn PC, LLC are not affiliated with PlasmaCAM, Inc. in any way. We offer training on their equipment and software. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them are for nominative purposes only and does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.